Happy Sephora Spring Savings Event Week!!!! This is one sale that I look forward to every year! It’s Spring, we’re all feeling refreshed and seeing sunny weather! We start craving glowy skin and also need a restock on some of our most coveted products. This is a perfect time to stock up & well as treat yoself to a couple of new products you’ve had your eye on!
Below, I’m sharing the products I recommend and use every day + a little more detail on why I love them! Also put together a graphic of a few things I ordered during the sale. I hope this helps!! I’d love to know the products you’re shopping for during the sale – leave them in the comment box below 🙂
- Lancome Monseur Big Mascara – I wear the shade Black. Absolutely love this mascara and have been using it for years. The applicator is thicker and I feel like it really coats my short lashes.
- Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Primer – This might be the secret weapon to longer lashes. This primer I use under any mascara. I apply one eye at a time and let it dry for just a couple of seconds before applying the mascara. I notice such a difference!
- Detox Dry Shampoo – To be honest, I went from Batiste dry shampoo to Detox brand and I’ve never looked back. This spray wins the Allure awards + is so much cleaner than Batiste. It doesn’t leave a white reidue on my brown hair and smells sooo fresh. I wash my hair twice a week and usually by two I start using this shampoo for volume + a refresh.
- Charlotte Tilbury Cream Eyeshadow – In shade Walk of No SHame (russet-rose with golden-peach sparkle). I use this eyeshadow during the week when I want to look put together without a full routine. I just apply it with my finger.
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ – I have been using a CC Cream during the day for years. I love the coverage it gives, without feeling cakey. I recently switched to the Illumination kind and looove it. I use shade Medium year round and always feel so glowy just from the product alone. This is also perfect in the summer on beach or pool days because it contains SPF 50!
- St. Tropez Self Tan Facial Mist Spray – I’m a big self tanner girly, but I don’t like to apply it to my face! But then I don’t want my face and neck + body to be different shades. The facial mist spray has entered the chat. I spray this as the last step of my nightly routine (or last step of my skincare routine in the morning when I forget to use it at night). It smells so good, feels hydrating, and adds color to your face without breaking you out! NGL I do spray a lot because it’s clear in color so you can’t tell where you’re applying/how much. So Spritz away!
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray with Vitamin C – I had been using the original setting spray for years and recently switched to the Vitamin C kind. It doesn’t make any difference in your makeup application, so stick to whichever setting spray you prefer (definitely a necessity). I just like the added Vitamin C as the last step in my makeup routine.
- Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firm Eye Cream – This product is referred to as “botox in a bottle”. They also have a product for your face, but my fine line concerns are crows feet/around my eyes. You only need a tiny bit (+ shake the bottle first to help with the white residue it leaves) and then I dab the product in the areas I want to firm up, let it dry for 5-10 mins, without facial expressions lol and you will feel your face feeling tighter! Does it mask all of your fine lines? no. But I notice a difference in pictures when I smile using this product vs when I smile without this product. My eyes are bigger, more doe like – because I’m not squinting as much!
- Gucci bronzer – This is my summer bronzer, otherwise it’s too dark for me to use year round. But I looove the color. Also makes me feel fancy because Gucci. I would only buy this during the spring sale because I wouldn’t pay full price for something I won’t wear year round. Just being honest.
- Laneige Sleeping Mask – everyone raves about the lip mask (which I do have several of and use nightly), but this is the real MVP. First of all, it’s lavender scented so you feel like you’re at a spa! The scent alone should help you fall asleep. And when you wake up, your skin will be so hydrated and dewy. You only use this 2-3 times a week, if that!
- Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation – highly, highly recommended this as your special occasion foundation. I use shade 7.5 tan, peach as my year round color. Love that it’s oil free for my oily skin. Plus, it feels like silk as you’re applying it. It goes on sooo smooth and you can build the coverage in specific areas. It truly gives a beautiful glow.
My Sephora order is above! I love Monseur Big, but I wanted to try the brush applicator of Idole. I think I might like that for my every day makeup routine vs dramatic lashes that Monseur Big gives. Have you seen the viral Patrick Ta x Alix Earle vidoe?! Don’t sleep on the Eyeshadow Palette. I actually picked that up in stores because I wanted it for the weekend and knew shipping speeds would be slow. It’s absolutely beautiful and I’m so glad I ordered it on sale, vs the regular $70 price. I’ve been hoarding the Juliette wears a gun perfume – any time it’s offered as a free sample on Sephora, I grab one (or two). Finally bought the $30 tester bottle. My toddler & husband always compliment that scent! The Olaplex bonding serum is a restock. I use this every time I wash my hair and it doesn’t make my hair greasy – actually helps with the split ends! I love CC cream for summertime, but i’ve also heard great things about the Ilia skin tint, so I’m going to give this a try!
Don’t forget to leave a comment and let me know what you’re getting 🙂